The usual order process is described below assuming that the planning permission is obtained. If the planning permission is not yet granted then the scenario can be different. The timescales are not shown as they can vary depending on many factors.
1. Choose a design or send your own, discuss the details and specifications
2. Receive an estimate
3. Approve the estimate and accept our terms and conditions
4. Pay the deposit
5. Approve the final drawings and the specification
6. Receive the working drawings
7. Receive the estimated schedule for all the deliveries
8. Pay the second payment
9. Receive the cabin kit
10. Receive more deliveries as or if applicable
11. Pay the third payment (if erection service or additional materials ordered)
12. Watch your cabin being built and finished
13. Pay the outstanding balance
14. Enjoy your new home!